Our Guest: Eldar Tuvey, CEO and Founder of Vertice, an automated SaaS purchasing platform that simplifies buying, renewals, and management of software applications, helping businesses streamline their procurement and save on SaaS spend. They recently launched a Cloud Cost Optimization platform, a new product built for finance leaders to optimize their AWS spend.
- Eldar’s earlier experiences as an operator buying + renewing software that led to the launch of Vertice.
- Profile of Vertice's ideal customer profile (ICP) in terms of software spend, number of customers, and employees.
- How do software vendors view “working against” SaaS purchasing platforms like Vertice?
- What inning of the cloud cost optimization game are we in?
- The potential impact of Vertice on reducing wasted cloud spend - a recent Vertice report showed organizations "wasting as much as a third (32%) of their cloud budget."
- Understanding how cloud cost optimization is achieved - “50% to 55% of savings come through financial elements (like EDPs and Reserved Instances) and 45 to 50 from engineering, different scaling, processing, etc.”
- The time to value for cloud cost optimization.
- Eldar's insight on Morgan Stanley's survey that cloud optimization efforts could ultimately increase cloud spending.
- Eldar on the 66% of companies exceeding their cloud budgets.
- How are Vertice customers responding to the average 12% price increase software vendors are implementing?
- Vertice’s recommended playbook for customers dealing with significant price hikes from vendors for must-use tools.
About Cloud Radio by Cloud Ratings:
Made for "full stack" cloud + SaaS operators, Cloud Radio is a SaaS podcast covers all aspects of the business of software.
Our host - Matt Harney - is active on Twitter @saasletter and writes "SaaSletter", an investing-oriented SaaS newsletter on Substack.
About Cloud Ratings:
Cloud Ratings is a customer outcomes-focused, data-driven software research analyst firm. We exist to allow organizations to make more confident, lower-risk software purchasing decisions.
Our Cloud Ratings Category Reports combine user reviews with verified vendor data to impartially identify leading software products. Recent report examples include: Board Management Software, Account-Based Marketing Software, Cap Table + Equity Management Software, Lead Routing Software, and Sales Training + Onboarding Software.
Built upon investigative customer interviews, our True ROI Reports quantify and provide 3rd party validation of a software product’s business value.